ISPS security in ports and port facilities
Training course for Port Security Officers - PSO
The course is based on the EU Directive 2005/65/EC on enhanced port security.
The course follows the IMO/ILO Code of Practices (CoP) and MARSEC 5110.
The course lasts 2 working days.
Certificate of participation is issued.
We come to you. The training can take place in your facilities.
- Responsibilities and obligations of the Port Security Officer
- The ISPS Code - Background and content
- Legislative and regulatory framework
- Security assessment and risk analysis
- Security equipment
- Security Plan
- Surveillance and monitoring of the port
- Identification of security threats
- Crowd management
- Structure of the Security Plan
- Training, drills and exercises
- Security administration